Team Camp Details
Team camps are a great way to get a step up on the competition for next season, so you keep on improving and bonding as a team throughout the summer not just during the regular spring season. They are a hybrid between regular camps and tournaments, the first half of every day is focused on drills designed specifically for your team and the second half is tournament play against other teams.
We teach the finest details and skills to help players learn what it takes to become a high-level lacrosse player. We not only focus on developing individuals lacrosse skills at camp but also teach them life lessons that they can take everywhere they go in life. We will assign one of our coaches to each team for the week with a personalized plan designed by the camp director and head coach the HS team. (All camp coaches have played pro or college lacrosse).
- Personalized drills for each teams weaknesses
- Private sessions with top DU Mental Training Coach hired for camp
- Weight training instruction/Summer workouts
- Film Review
- 6 tournament games
High School Teams
Overnight Team Cost: $400 a player(10+ players, Includes all dorms, all meals)
Overnight Team Cost: $500 per player (5-9 players, Includes all dorms, all meals)
Email [email protected] to register your teams players.
- 8:00 am - 8:30am: Breakfast in colleges cafeteria
- 8:45am - 9:00am: Day teams arrive at camp field
- 9:00 am - 11:00am : Session 1 (Team skills work)
- 12:00 pm - 1:00pm : Lunch in colleges cafeteria
- 1:00 pm - 2:00pm : Pool, games, team bonding
- 2:00pm - 4:30pm: Session 2(Film/sports psych/ Tourney play)
- 5:00 pm - 6:00pm : Dinner in colleges cafeteria
- 6:30 pm - 8:30pm : Session 3(Tournament Play)
- 8:30 pm - 8:45pm : Day teams pick up at fields
- 9:00pm - 10:30pm: Free time(movie,camp store)
- 10:45 pm 11:00pm: Room check and lights out
What to bring to camp
- Full Equipment
- Sun Screen
- Extra clothes to hang out in
- Flip flops
- Bathing Suit
- Money for the camp store(snacks, Gatorade, etc)
CEO Booth Lacrosse
Played professional lacrosse in the MLL and NLL for a combined 10 seasons. He's mastered every position on the field being an old fashion two way midfielder playing 6v6 offense, man up, 6v6 defense, man down, and also faced off. He is the camp founder and plans out the detailed schedule of every camp to make sure everyone is getting the most advanced up to date training around!
Director Booth Lacrosse
Played attack and midfield at Division 1 University of Denver under hall of fame coach Bill Tierney, making two final fours. He's a local player from the Southern Marin Wolfpack and Redwood HS scoring over 300 points in his HS career. He was a 3x all-league, MCAL player of the year, and lead redwood to win there first MCAL championship. He has been working with Booth Lacrosse for the past 10 years, and is the head coach of the Novato Varsity lacrosse team.
Manager Booth Lacrosse
Played midfield at Whittier college where he started almost every game in his career and was a two time captain. He's also a local player from Ross Valley and Drake HS where he was 3x all-league and team MVP his senior year. He has been working with Booth Lacrosse for the past 9 years.